Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Checking in...

Sorry for the lack of posts. I am now officially behind by about two weeks. This is primarily because we are currently at the Capitol Reef National Park situated between 4009 foot rock outcropings and there is absolutely zero cell or data service. Our next stop is Zion National Park where we will have cell service again and I will do my best to get caught up.

Here are A couple of teasers about what I will be posting. 

1) Sandia Peak hike

2) The Moab that wasn't (AKA what to do when you can't find a place to park)

3) Colorado National Monument

4) The reality of full time RVing - Things break 😮

5) Capitol Reef National Park

What I can say now is that this country is even more spectacular than I ever imagined. The lifestyle we have chosen is letting us experience the best of it... and I realize we have only just begun. 

Thanks for reading... The Next Hundred Miles. More very soon!

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to catching up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being in an area without cell or data sounds like heaven. What a change after being plugged into the grid for so many years. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete